Graduation ceremony.
As what Celine said, schools sucks, & its always the people that makes it fun and attending school worthwhile.
Ok, fine. I admit. I teared during the ceremony. I've graduated from the place where i spent my anger, joy, sorrows and happiness, the place where i matured, and becoming who i am right now. Indeed, life in secondary school taught me alot of things.
No way can i use words to express my gratitude towards all the teachers, so, i'll use my results to prove everything.
Saw the video which recorded our 4 years in sec school, the speeches made by various teachers. I was totally overwhelmed by emotions.
I've learnt to appreciate the teachers. Teachers whom i'm rebellious to, whom i dont even give a hoot to in the past. Alicia Tan, Rico Chow.. Many more..
I'll continue this some other day.
For now, its vigorous sex with chemistry. My new found sex parter. 'Beloved', i shall abandon you for now. *winks*
No comments:
Post a Comment